£1,266.57 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £1,519.88
- - - - -
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: Choose an option...
- Brand: Procity
Procity Universal Half Width Swivel Height Restrictor Barrier
The Procity Half Width Swivel Height Restrictor is the height restrictor for narrow entrances and access routes. It has a single upright, serving as a support for the cross beam and pivot point. The crossbar is height and length adjustable, allowing you to fine-tune the restrictor to your site's requirements.
You can lock the barrier with the padlock, ensuring access security is maintained. If a tall vehicle needs access, you can rotate the barrier out of the way; this is often the case when waste removal and delivery vehicles access a site.
The Procity Single Leg Swivel Height Restrictor is easy to install. Once in situ, it is easily leveled using locking nuts that pass through the foot of the restrictor. A pre-installation kit (available separately) means you can carry out all groundwork before bolting the main frame into place.
Please Note: A pre-installation kit is required to install this barrier. The correct kit can be found here.
- Single Leg Design - This makes it great for areas with little space on either side of the roadway. A single vertical post ensures a second leg does not occupy extra space.
- Multiple Widths Available - Choose the restrictor that best suits your requirements. There are three sizes available to suit between 2.5m and 6m. Larger sizes feature dual support chains.
- Multiple Height Options - You can adjust the height to suit your requirements. The lowest height you can set the restrictor to is 1.9m, and the highest is 4m.
- Swivel Design - When access for taller vehicles is required, the full crossbar can pivot out the way.
- Reduces The Chances of Accidents - Prevents large vehicles entering the site and damaging infrastructure.
- Reflective Panels - Vibrant reflective red panels ensure vehicles can see the barrier in low light conditions.
- Lock Included - Can be locked in the open and closed positions for added security with stainless steel pins and an included padlock.
- Galvanised Heavy Duty Frame - Procity manufactured The barrier frame from galvanised steel. The frame is then painted in white for a long-lasting, white durable finish.
- Preinstallation Kit Available - This kit allows you to complete all groundwork in advance.
Key Applications for the Procity Adjustable Half Width Swivel Height Restrictor Barrier
City Car Parks
Prevent vans, trucks and caravans from entering a site intended only for passenger cars.
Workspace Staff Carparks
Ensure that delivery vehicles do not enter staff car parking areas.
Shopping Centre Car Parks
If your car park has overhanging structures or is underground, this barrier will help prevent structural damage caused by oversized vehicles.
More From Our Range Of Car Park Barriers
Fully adjustable, this kit includes two uprights bolted on either side of an entrance. Both turn away from the roadway to open access when required.
When budget is the key driver in your choice of height restriction, this barrier offers excellent value. Features include a twin-legged design and a natural galvanised finish.
When you are absolutely sure you don’t want to open access for large vehicles at any time, the fixed height restrictor is the choice for you.
Cannot Find The Height Restrictor That Suits Your Needs?
Give us a call today on 01905 794 875; our friendly sales team will be happy to help you find the best height restrictor from our range. They will ensure that you can meet your project's practical and budgetary requirements. We work with the leading manufacturers of car park barriers ensuring that you always get great value for money.
|Tube Diameter (mm)||120x120mm & 80x80mm|
|Finish||Lacquered White Steel|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.