Ultracrete Instant Road Repair 6mm Grade 25kg
Ultracrete instant pothole repair is the perfect cold lay solution for first time permanent repairs on potholes or reinstatement of a selected area. Pothole damage can be unexpected, expensive and can lead to further serious damage in the future to vehicles and pedestrians if not repaired as early as possible. The 6mm aggregate grade instant road repair contains high PSV interlocking aggregate in addition to the specially designed bitumen, this goes a long way in ensuring this product successfully repairs potholes and when compacted correctly can be trafficked immediately.
HAPAS approved the ultra crete pothole repair is the ideal solution when needing to quickly repair potholes on driveways, car parks, footways, footpaths, cycle tracks and similar travel routes and is used by local authorities and civil engineering companies. In addition to this, it is also ideal for the reinstatement of manholes or drainage when used in combination with overbanding tape. It can be applied in all weather conditions and is easily applied when following the instructions on the rear of the packaging.
We supply this permanent pothole repair in 25kg quantities in resealable tubs or foil bags. Both of these packaging differences have a 6 month shelf life when stored in cool well ventilated conditions. The real difference lies in the amount you will need for your repairs. 1 unit covers 1sqm at 12-15mm depths, so use a calculation of 1 unit (bag/tub) per every square metre of the pothole you will be repairing.
Key Features Of Instant Road Repair:
- Cold Lay - Can be used straight out of the packaging in warm or cold conditions. Ultracrete PPR can also be used in temperatures below 0°C.
- Instantly trafficable - When applied and compacted correctly, this pothole repair is fit for traffic immediately.
- Easy to apply - Simply follow the instructions on the rear of the packaging to repair your potholes with ease.
- No Waste - The buckets are resealable allowing any excess material to be put back into the tub and used at a later date.
- For planned or reactive repairs - Use this on unexpected potholes or repairs which have been planned ahead of time.
- 6 Month shelf life - Both the bag & tub has a shelf life of 6 month when stored in the recommended conditions (temperatures between 2°C-30°C).
Fast & Easy Installation
Using instant road repair couldn't be simpler. By following the four step instructions on the rear of the packaging any unskilled worker is able to perform the repairs with ease.
- Clear out the pothole of debris and dirt using a brush or if its a reinstatement you are performing, cut out a square around the area of reinstatement.
- Seal the edges of the area using Ultracrete SCJ joint sealant
- Apply Instant road repair to the area
- Compact the area level with the pre-exsisting surface using a tarmac tamper or wacker plate
If reinstating a square area, you may want to use overbanding tape to seal the edges of the joints to stop water ingress and seal the new surface to the old.
Ultracrete has put this product under rigorous assessments and tests to ensure their product is suitable and appropriate for the job required. As a result of all of this testing, the British Board of Agrément (BBA) have certified this product HAPAS approved for use on highways and related areas and is complete with a certificate to confirm this (see the downloads section).
More Products In The Ultracrete Range
Use this in combination with Instant road repair to prepare pothole and seal the joints to the pre-existing concrete/tarmac.
This is the 10mm Aggregate size of the Instant Road Repair.
Temporary line parking paint in a range of colours, perfect for preparation of roadworks.
Not Sure If This Product Will Live Up To Its Reputation?
If you have some more questions on this product, or would like to know some information on the specifics, give our sales team a call on +44 (0)1905 794875. They will be happy to answer any questions you have or advise you on the most suitable product for your application.
|Conforms||HAPAS / BBA Approved|
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.