TuffTrak Economat Plus Ground Protection Mat
The TuffTrak Economat Plus is a hard-wearing medium-duty LDPE ground mat that really punches above its price point. It offers comparable performance to much more expensive mats on the market without compromising features and functionality. When properly deployed, this mat has a load-bearing capacity of 30 tons, all whilst weighing only 32kg.
The lightweight nature of this mat makes it easy to handle when offloading, deploying and connecting, making it an entirely man-deployable system, which is ideal for sites where machine access is limited or difficult. Designed specifically for builders and construction applications where plywood would have traditionally been used, these mats are entirely reusable and much more slip-resistant, making them a much better option.
Each Economat Plus is 2410x1200x14mm; they feature hand holts and connector points around the edge of the mat, making them easy to lift and connect together. Depending on the application and the deployment duration, you can choose from one of four different connector styles, all of which are compatible with our ever-popular Euromat.
Key Features Of the Economat Plus
- 30 Ton Load Capacity - Allows these to be used for van, car and small goods vehicle access onto site. They are also the perfect solution for skips, offering protection for driveways and delicate surfaces.
- High Traction - With a chequer plate traction pattern on the top side, this map is slip-resistant, making it ideal for vehicles and foot traffic. The other side is smooth with a microtraction surface ideal for indoor dry applications.
- Lightweight - The lightweight design of this mat makes it easy for workers to deploy by hand. Two workers can drag or carry the mat into position, making deployment fast and efficient.
- Flexible - The flexible design of the mat allows it to contour to changes in gradient or gradual undulations in the land.
- Smooth - The smooth side allows the mat to be deployed on delicate surfaces without the fear of it leaving an imprint, which can occur with double-sided mats.
- Recyclable - This mat can be recycled and turned into new matting or other products at the end of its working life.
- Made From Recycled Material - This mat is made 100% from recycled LDPE plastics, making it eco-friendly, especially when compared to alternatives.
- Easy Connections - Compatible with our two-way plastic (12719-2), four-way plastic (12719-4), and fast-fit connectors (12254).This new design does not require a link plate.
- Stillages Available - To make bulk transportation easier, we supply stilages that carry up to 25 mats, making transportation convenient and easy.
Alternatives To The Economat Plus
- Need Something A Little Heavier Duty? - Take a look at the Euromat with its higher load capacity.
- Need Something Narrower? - See our Euromat Half Track mat, ideal for wheelbarrow tracks and walkways.
- Want Something Permanent? - Our Ground Grids allow water to drain away in a sustainable way, cutting down on flooding whilst preventing soil erosion.
Need Help Finding The Right Ground Protection?
If you cannot find the right ground protection system for your needs, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly customer service team. They will ensure all your needs are covered while sticking to your budget. Call today on +44 (0)1905 794875.
|30t (depending on ground conditions)
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.