£71.42 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £85.70
- 25 or more £69.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 50 or more £68.56 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Rapid Delivery Typically 5 - 7 Days
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Installation Available Find out more
- Dispatches In: 5 - 7 Days
- Brand: Start Traffic
Bolt Down 1100mm P224 RSJ Double Height Armco Barrier Post
This 1100mm tall bolt down post features two mounting points for Armco beam, making it suitable for a double-height run. This extra barrier surface area makes it ideal for use in areas where multiple sizes of vehicle are present, for example, HGV’s and Cars.
These Armco posts otherwise have the same characteristics as the popular 760mm bolt down RSJ Armco post. They can be installed without excavation making the installation process cleaner and faster. They do however still require a firm, quality hard standing to bolt the uprights onto, as the posts will only ever be as strong as the material they are bolted into.
These posts are hot-dip galvanized which gives them exceptional protection against corrosion for many years to come. The posts are manufactured in the UK and are compatible with all the other Armco products that we supply.
Key Features of Our 1100mm RSJ Double Row Armco Post:
- Double Height Beams - Twin mounting points allowing for a double-height run of Armco crash barrier beam.
- No Excavation Required - Bolts down without the need for expensive excavations and waste removal.
- Available in several other heights - Available in a single beam configuration also at lower heights of 560mm, 610mm and 760mm.
- Compatible With All of Our Armco Accessories - Build a setup that perfectly fits your needs.
- Easy Installation With Consistent Hole Spacing - All our posts come with a bolt down base plate option for installations where excavation is not possible.
- Hot Dip Galvanised Finish - Prevents corrosion for many years to come.
- Suitable For Off-Highway Use - Install quickly and easily in car parks, transport depots, distribution hubs, airports, docks and many more locations.
- Bulk Discounts - Buying a large amount? We can arrange for large order quantity saving you money.
Choosing The Right Armco Barrier Post
With choices between bolt down, cast in (dig in) z section and RSJ configurations selecting the right post can be daunting. A few considerations can easily help you decide on which system is the most appropriate.
The I-Beam (RSJ) profile Armco post offers improved strength over Z section posts. RSJ posts are ideal for applications where heavier vehicles are present. For Lighter low-speed applications Z-section posts offer plenty of stopping power.
Z-section beams are the post of choice for those who have budget restrictions, as they offer a significant cost saving over their RSJ Counterparts whilst still delivering excellent vehicle restraint performance.
More costly to purchase but generally cheaper to install. Requires a good solid foundation to be installed into such as an existing thick concrete pad. This is the best option for multi-story car parks.
Cheaper to purchase, but requires excavations to install which can add to installation costs. This option is perfect for adding barriers on grassed verges or areas where there is no existing concrete foundation.
Other Parts of our Armco Range
Choose From A wide range of beams in different lengths and colours. All are galvanised for extra durability and corrosion resistance.
Internal, external, plastic and steel we have them all. With corner joiners within your Armco arsenal, you will get a great finish no matter the layout required.
Protect pedestrians from sharp corners and deflect vehicles using our extensive range of Armco barrier end caps.
Looking To Install Double Height Crash Barriers Without Doubling Your Budget?
Give our sales team a call today on +44 (0)1905 794875 to get a great deal, our friendly staff are able to look at your requirements and find a solution that fits your installation needs and budgetary requirements. We have a huge range of barriers available from stock with next day delivery available on many lines.
|✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)
|We will be updating this shortly.
|127mm (post), 330mm (base)
|1100mm (including base), 12mm (base only)
|76mm (post), 250mm (base)
|8mm (end sections), 5mm (inner section)
|Hot Dip Galvanised
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.