RB22 Barriers, 50mph Crash Tested Water Filled Barrier
The RB22 water filled barrier is capable of taking an errant vehicle at up to 50mph to a controlled stop. The RB22 barrier is not only easier to deploy and transport than their concrete counterparts, they look much better too. These barriers use the toughest UV stabilised polyethylene to deliver a versatile yet strong flexible one-piece system.
This system is also available with or without mesh, or mesh hoarding (solid panels) which makes it even more versatile. A common application when using hoarding is to secure the perimeter of a work site.
RB22 Product Features
- Fully tested by TRL to BS EN1317 - N1 50mph test.
- Wide design fork lift slots for ease of visibility by driver.
- Interlocking when stacked for maximum stability during transport.
- Quick secure pin hinge and support plates assemble for speed of set up.
- Can be water filled during assembly.
- Easily deployed and handled by your own workforce.
Benefits of the RB22
- Far easier to transport, handle and manage than alternatives.
- Up to 200 metres per lorry load.
- Completely free standing - no permanent fixings required.
- On any impact, if the barrier is not punctured/damaged, removal from site will not be required.
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.