Oaklands 250L Economy Forklift Mortar Tub Black
Our 250L Eco Tub Forklift Mortar Tub is part of the wide range of mortar tubs that we offer at Start Safety. Although this is an economy item, it is still durable and just as capable as more expensive offerings.
Made from recycled UV MDPE, which is where this tub's competitive price point is derived, it is UV resistant and good for the environment due to the recycled content it has reused. With a 250-litre capacity, this forklift mortar tub can hold enough mortar to keep bricklayers busy. Its twin skin feet increase the durability of the tub whilst also making it very easy for forklift drivers to manoeuvre.
When empty, the tub weighs only 14 kg, making it lightweight and easy to handle when moving the empty tub by hand if required. These tubs can be transported with 32 units on a pallet, making them very cost-efficient to transport and store when they are not hard at work on site.
Key Features Of the 250L ECO Tub
- 250L Capacity - Enough mortar to keep brick layers busy.
- Compact Form Factor - At only 1065mm long, 760mm wide, and 635mm tall, this mortar tub is compact yet capable.
- Twin Skin Feet - Added durability and reinforcement around the forklift slots.
- Fork Lifting Slots - These help when manoeuvring the full tub around the site, anchoring it on the forks and preventing it from sliding off to the side.
- Recycled Composition - Made from recycled UV MDPE, lowering the cost point and keeping the mortar tub greener to produce.
Other Options In Our Mortar Tub Range
Want A White Version?
The Oaklands 250L Economy White Forlift Tub is made from virgin material and is white in colour.
Need a Crane Lift Tub?
Take a look at the 250L Level fill CLT with its folding handles and crane lift-only design.
Looking For a Crane and Fork Lift Mortar Tub?
The 250L UNI CLT from Oaklands can be lifted by a fork truck or crane.
Cannot Find The Mortar Tub You Need?
Give our sales team a call today on +44 (0)1905 794875; they will help you find the right mortar tub for your needs, doing all the heavy lifting for you and ensuring that you get a great deal while they do it.
|MDPE (Medium Density Polyethylene)
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.