- £391.48 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £469.78
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Installation Available Find out more
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Start Traffic
Armco Barrier Flexible External Corner Kit - Starter Kit
This Armco kit is part of our range of starter kits and allows you to create an external corner with a fabricated flexible corner unit. The benefits of using a flexible corner unit is that you can adjust the angle to suit your installation requirements, taking it away from a fixed rigid 90-degree setup. Of course, if you only require a precise 90-degree angle then check out our rigid external corner Armco kit.
This kit comes with all required components, this includes bolts, washers, Armco beam and of course an Armco corner. If choosing bolt down posts we will also supply you with the appropriate quantity of fixings to secure your installation.
Choose from a variety of end caps and post types to suit your installation requirements. This kit is fully compatible with our Armco Extension Kit. By using the extension kit with our Armco flexible external corner kit you can extend either side by 1.6m or more depending on your requirements and how many kits you purchase.
Key Features Of Our Armco External Corner Kit:
- Comes Complete With All Fixings - Including lap bolts, post bolts and ground anchor bolts (for kits where a bolt down Armco post has been selected).
- Compatible With Our Armco Extension Kit - Allows you to easily extend one or both sides of this corner kit.
- Includes High-Quality Components - As with all our Armco kits they include only the best high quality, hot dip galvanised steel components.
- Makes Armco Easy - Armco installations can be difficult to get your head around but with our kits it is easy. We are also here to help if you get stuck.
- Suitable For Off-Highway Use - All our Armco equipment is perfect for off-highway use in warehouses, car parks, distribution centres for providing protection against vehicular impact.
Choosing The Right Leg For Your Armco Kit
Leg Fixing Method
- Cast in / Dig in - These are concreted into the ground using post-mix or a similar material. They are ideal for use when fitting the barrier into a soft substrate (such as grass) along the edge of a car park.
- Bolt Down - These are great for those who want to use the barrier on hard standing such as concrete, if fitting onto tarmac you will need to cast concrete footings for the posts to be secured to. The posts are fitted by drilling holes into the surface and bolting down the barrier.
Leg Section Type
- Z-Section - Comes in at a lower price and offers more deflection than an RSJ beam. Is ideal for areas where there is plenty of space behind the barrier.
- RSJ Section - A much stiffer heavier duty leg that deflects less, more suitable for areas where space behind the barrier is tight.
Choosing The Right End Caps
- Yellow Cap- These are great for improving the vibrancy of the barrier and ensuring it is seen by pedestrians and vehicles. They are also very cost-effective.
- Fist Tail End- These are used to deflect the edge of the barrier away from the main flow of traffic. They are great for putting at the end of a barrier run where traffic may be turning a corner. If purchasing a fishtail end more fixings will be included in the kit.
If you require any other end cap in your installation please do not hesitate to contact us for information on our bespoke kits.
Dimensions & Component List
How many components you will receive in this kit and the overall footprint of the kit will depend on the options selected. Below table includes details of what is included in each individual kit.
|Leg Type||End Cap Type||Fixings|
|Cast In||Yellow End Cap||Post Bolts - 4|
Lap Bolts - 16
|Cast In||Fish Tail Ends||Post Bolts - 4|
Lap Bolts - 24
|Bolt Down||Yellow End Cap||Post Bolts - 4|
Lap Bolts - 16
Anchor Bolts - 16
|Bolt Down||Fish Tail Ends||Post Bolts - 4|
Lap Bolts - 24
Anchor Bolts - 16
Other Armco Kits In This Range
Armco Straight Kit
This is our most basic “full” kit, it includes everything you need including ends of your choice to make a clean straight Armco barrier install.
Armco Internal Corner Kit
This kit includes one Internal corner section making it ideal for putting inside warehouses to protect internal walls.
Armco Extension Kit
This kit can be used to extend any of our “starter” kits adding 1.6m of length to any installation.
Armco Enclosure Kit
A kit to enclose around oil tanks and other equipment in warehouses and distribution yards. Includes three rail sections and two external corners.
Has Armco Barrier Got You Stuck In a Corner?
We are here to help! Whether you are looking for an internal or external Armco corner kit, a pedestrian barrier or Armco barrier our support staff are waiting for your call on +44 (0)1905 794875. Our friendly team will ensure you get the right barrier system for your needs at a price that fits your budget.
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Fixing Method||Cast In|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.