Secure Bike Racks & Cycle Stands
Bike Racks & Secure Bike Storage
We work with several major manufacturers to deliver a great range of bike stands and cycle racks to suit all applications. Our range covers all common formats from hoop Sheffield style racks for single cycles to larger decorative multi-bike units for outside train stations.
The primary function of any bicycle rack is to ensure that bikes stay organised, do not get damaged, and are protected from theft. With our secure bike racks, cyclists will have a secure area to dock their bicycle up, keeping it safe from theft and damage.
With bike parking solutions to suit all budgets, we are confident that you will be happy with your cycle storage purchase. With our cheapest outdoor bike racks starting from as little as £21.00 there is no excuse to not provide the best cycle storage for cyclists.
Where Are Bike Racks Used?
Our range of bike parking racks come in so many shapes and sizes that it is almost impossible to name all the scenarios where they can be used. We can, however, give some general ideas on where they prove especially popular.
- Cycle To Work Schemes - Many workplaces offer incentives to staff for travelling to work by bike. This does, however, mean that cycle parking is required outside the building.
- Schools & Colleges - whether it is road bikes, mountain bikes or even scooters schools often need storage for bikes where children cycle to school.
- Train Stations - Secure bike parking is essential for facilitating cycling and mass transit systems to work together.
- Car Parks - Even if car parks are, as the name suggests mostly for cars, cyclists still need somewhere to safely leave their bike.
- Pubs & Cafes - If your venue does not have secure bike parking then you are missing out on trade from passing cyclists who want to know their bike is safe and secure.
- Heritage Sites - National parks attract cyclists, all of which need racks and stands to safely keep their bike whilst taking a rest.
- Factories & Warehouses - Parking for cars is often oversaturated on large industrial estates, by cycling t work many workers can avoid the dreaded parking hunt every morning.
Key Things To Consider When Purchasing Your Bicycle Parking Rack
How Many Bikes Do you Need To Store?
This is the first thing you need to think about, you should consider how many bikes you need to accommodate now, and allow for some more to allow for an increase in demand.
Where are you Going to put your Bike Rack
When looking at where your rack will be positioned you should consider the available floor space, access and visibility. The ideal position for the bike rack should be somewhere it is supervised or is overlooked to discourage thieves.
This is important as people will not want to leave their cycle where it is not secure. All our cycle racks are metal and have various mounting options. Cast in or large bolt-down options are some of the most secure styles.
Do you have room? some of the racks we sell are fairly large, you need to make sure you have space for the rack, the bikes and still have room for people to access their bikes.
Can you cast foundations for fixing the bike stand? Or do you need something that will bolt to an existing surface?
Almost all our racks are metal, but they are available in an array of finishes and styles, this will mostly be influenced by the surroundings and how well the rack will blend in.
Need Help Finding The Ideal Bike Storage System?
We are here to help, whether you are looking for a single bike unit or a stand to store multiple cycles just give us a call and we will help you find the best solution for your needs. Our staff are available to help during office hours on +44 (0)1905 794875.