Gas-Assisted Manual Boom Barrier
This high-quality boom barrier is fitted with a gas damper that makes raising and lowering the barrier easy and effortless. The gas strut removes the requirement for a bulky counterweight. This allows the barrier to fit into tighter spaces whilst retaining a good drive-through width.
Being surface mounted this barrier is very easy to install onto any existing hard surface of sufficient depth. It is easily operated, with a locking system that can lock the boom arm in both the open and closed positions.
The white boom arm features contrasting red reflective strips making this barrier highly visible and easy to spot. The boom arm is made from lightweight yet durable aluminium. The main pivot post is made from a hot-dip galvanized steel that has been powder coated in a vibrant traffic red.
- Easy gas-assisted operation when lifting and lowering.
- Suitable for entrances and exits where space is tight.
- Can be surface mounted to any substantial existing foundation.
- Aluminium boom which is corrosion resistant.
- Locks in open and close positions
- Keyed Locks or Triangular Key.
- Restricting Car Park Access - These barriers are a great way of quickly restricting access to areas of parking.
- Preventing Unwanted Parking - When an area of parking is for staff or residents only this barrier can prevent unauthorised parking.
- Preventing Vehicle Theft - Ideal for garages and forecourts these barriers can prevent cars from being driven away.
- Enhancing security - Slow incoming vehicles where a security guard can then raise the barrier as required.
- Restricting Access - Prevent fly-tipping or unauthorised vehicles driving down farm tracks.
Support Post Options
Choose between a static floor mounted support post or a hanging support post.
- The hanging post is lifted with the barrier arm, reducing obstructions at floor level.
- The floor-mounted post offers a little more security but does cause a slight obstruction.
The optional sub-surface mounting kit creates a strong and sturdy point for the base plate to be bolted onto. Perfect for installations on grass or areas without an existing good foundation.
Drive Through Width
This measurement indicates the width that is clear for vehicles to drive through. Please note, the overall length is different and shown in the accompanying table.
It is important to note that the overall length is longer than the drive-through width.
|3320||2900||15 / 20|
|3820||3400||15 / 20|
|4320||3900||15 / 20|
|4820||4400||15 / 20|
|5320||4900||15 / 20|
|5820||5400||15 / 20|
|6320||5900||15 / 20|
Other Boom Barrier Options In Our Range
Fitted with a weighted counterbalance. This model has no gas strut and instead uses a weight to assist in the raising and lowering of the boom.
This small size boom barrier is designed specifically for narrow entrances and exits.
This can be remotely opened and closed from the comfort of a vehicle. No external power required, simply bolt it down and off you go.
Need Help Finding The Right Boom Barrier?
We are here to help you choose the best barrier for your needs. We have access to a wide range of car park barriers and other barrier systems so almost certainly have what you need. Call our trained sales team today for more information and a great deal!
|Type||Aluminium & Steel|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.