Compact Boom Barrier For Narrow Entrances & Exits
When a small boom barrier is all you need then this compact “junior” boom barrier is just what you need. Featuring a small gas damper and a compact counterweight this boom barrier has a smooth operated action. It can be locked in both the open and closed positions.
The compact size of this barrier makes it the perfect companion for narrow drives, car parks and building sites. The short nature of this barrier means that it does not need a support post. This gives more space for vehicle traffic.
This compact barrier is built to last. All steel components are galvanised to prevent rust, then powder coated red. The boom is made from durable white painted aluminium with reflective red panels for great visibility.
- Easy to lift - With a counterweight and gas strut the boom is easy to lift and lower.
- Locks open or closed - The boom can be locked open during working hours, or locked open out of hours.
- Supplied With Standard Cylinder Lock With 2 Keys - More keys can be cut to allow multiple key holders access where required.
- Anti-sit ridge - A rib on top of the boom prevents people from sitting on top of the barrier.
- Corrosion-resistant - Made from corrosion-resistant materials.
This is perfect for areas with narrow access;
- Office Car Parks - Where access is down the side of a building or otherwise restricted.
- Underground Garages - Where the barrier height is also a consideration.
- Building Sites - Where access tends to be tight and a larger barrier is not required.
Drive Through Width
This measurement indicates the width that is clear for vehicles to drive through when the gate is raised. Please note, the overall length is different and shown in the accompanying table.
It is important to note that the overall length is longer than the drive-through width, especially on this counterweighted design.
|Product Code||Despatch time
|2500||2205||45||14413-2205||15 / 20 days|
|3000||2705||50||14413-2705||15 / 20 days|
|3500||3205||55||14413-3205||15 / 20 days|
|4000||3705||60||14413-3705||15 / 20 days|
|4500||4205||65||14413-4205||15 / 20 days|
Other Boom Barrier Options In Our Range
Fitted with a gas strut this barrier is compact and ideal for areas where the overhang of a counterweight would be problematic.
Fitted with a weighted counterbalance. This model has no gas strut and instead uses a weight to assist in the raising and lowering of the boom.
Can be remotely opened and closed from the comfort of a vehicle. No external power required, simply bolt it down and off you go.
Need Help Finding The Right Boom Barrier?
We are here to help you choose the best barrier for your needs. We have access to a wide range of car park barriers and other barrier systems so almost certainly have what you need. Please contact our trained sales team today for more information and a great deal on any of our access barriers.
|Type||Aluminium & Steel|
|Accessories||Comes With 2 Keys|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.