- £31.43 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £37.72
- 25 or more £30.80 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 50 or more £30.17 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Installation Available Find out more
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Start Traffic
Bolt Down 760mm Z-Section Armco Barrier Post
This Z-section bolt down post stands at 760mm tall and is a great value alternative to our 760mm RSJ bolt down post. The Z-section shape of the post upright is more inclined to deflect than the RSJ profile, but this is not an issue for many applications.
These Armco posts are frequently installed in car parks, warehouses and distribution hubs to create a firm boundary at the perimeter of a property, where they will assist in the arrest of any vehicles that may otherwise damage expensive fencing or get stuck in verges.
Installation is simple requiring only a suitable foundation and four heavy-duty floor anchor fixings. The whole post is fabricated in the UK and made from high-quality steel that has been hot-dip galvanized for excellent corrosion resistance.
Key Features of Our Bolt Down Z-Section Armco Post:
- A Value Alternative To RSJ Posts - Save on both material cost and installation costs with minimal compromise in performance.
- No excavation required - Bolts down without the need for expensive excavations and waste removal.
- Compatible with all of our Armco accessories - Build a setup that perfectly fits your needs.
- Easy Installation With Consistent Hole Spacing - Good quality control means that holes line up and are easier to install than cheaper alternatives.
- Hot Dip Galvanised Finish - Prevents corrosion for many years to come.
- Suitable For Off-Highway Use - Install quickly and easily in car parks, transport depots, distribution hubs, airports, docks and many more locations.
- Bulk Discounts - Buying a large amount? We can arrange for large order quantity saving you money.
Choosing The Right Armco Barrier Post
With choices between bolt down, cast in (dig in) z section and RSJ configurations selecting the right post can be daunting. A few considerations can easily help you decide on which system is the most appropriate.
The I-Beam (RSJ) profile Armco post offers improved strength over Z section posts. RSJ posts are ideal for applications where heavier vehicles are present. For Lighter low-speed applications Z-section posts offer plenty of stopping power.
Z-section beams are the post of choice for those who have budget restrictions, as they offer a significant cost saving over their RSJ Counterparts whilst still delivering excellent vehicle restraint performance.
More costly to purchase but generally cheaper to install. Requires a good solid foundation to be installed into such as an existing thick concrete pad. This is the best option for multi-story car parks.
Cheaper to purchase, but requires excavations to install which can add to installation costs. This option is perfect for adding barriers on grassed verges or areas where there is no existing concrete foundation.
Other Parts of our Armco Range
Choose From A wide range of beams in different lengths and colours. All are galvanised for extra durability and corrosion resistance.
Internal, external, plastic and steel we have them all. With corner joiners within your Armco arsenal, you will get a great finish no matter the layout required.
Protect pedestrians from sharp corners and deflect vehicles using our extensive range of Armco barrier end caps.
Call Us Today To Discuss The A-Z Of Our Armco Barrier Range
If you are not sure which of our Armco components best suits your needs please give us a call, we will be happy to help you. Our sales team will ensure you get the right Armco barrier post at the right price, you can contact them during normal office hours on +44 (0)1905 794875.
|✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)
|We will be updating this shortly.
|200mm (base), 105mm (post)
|760mm (including base), 10mm (base)
|200mm (base), 55mm (post)
|Hot Dip Galvanised
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.