- £84.29 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £101.15
- 25 or more £82.60 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 50 or more £80.92 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Rapid Delivery Typically 5 - 7 Days
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Installation Available Find out more
- Dispatches In: 5 - 7 Days
- Brand: Start Traffic
Bolt Down 760mm P224 RSJ Handrail Armco Barrier Post
This RSJ Armco post comes complete with a built-in handrail extension, allowing for the installation of a 48.3mm diameter handrail above the barrier run. This can be exceptionally useful in areas such as car parks as it prevents pedestrians from climbing over the barrier, and also give them something to steady themselves on should they lose their balance.
Made from the same P224 posts as the rest of our RSJ bolt down posts this upright can be installed in much the same way requiring no excavation. All that is required is a good solid foundation, this can be purpose installed, or a suitable pre-existing hard standing, such as the floor of a multistory car park.
The handrail on this barrier extends above the level of the upright adding to its overall height and putting the rail about waist height. This simple addition to your Armco crash barrier can vastly improve safety and is ideally suited to use in warehouses, in areas where both forklifts and pedestrians operate.
Key Features of RSJ Bolt Down Post With Handrail:
- Includes handrail mount - As the name suggests this post can accept a handrail (sold separately) increasing the height of the barrier for pedestrians and giving a firm hand grip for them to steady themselves on.
- No excavation required - Bolts down without the need for expensive excavations and waste removal.
- Available in several other heights - Available in a single beam configuration also at lower heights of 560mm, 610mm and 760mm.
- Compatible with all of our Armco accessories - Build a setup that perfectly fits your needs.
- Easy Installation With Consistent Hole Spacing - Good quality control means that holes line up and are easier to install than cheaper alternatives.
- Hot Dip Galvanised Finish - Prevents corrosion for many years to come.
- Suitable For Off-Highway Use - Install quickly and easily in car parks, transport depots, distribution hubs, airports, docks and many more locations.
- Bulk Discounts - Buying a large amount? We can arrange for large order quantity saving you money.
Choosing The Right Armco Barrier Post
With choices between bolt down, cast in (dig in) z section and RSJ configurations selecting the right post can be daunting. A few considerations can easily help you decide on which system is the most appropriate.
The I-Beam (RSJ) profile Armco post offers improved strength over Z section posts. RSJ posts are ideal for applications where heavier vehicles are present. For Lighter low-speed applications Z-section posts offer plenty of stopping power.
Z-section beams are the post of choice for those who have budget restrictions, as they offer a significant cost saving over their RSJ Counterparts whilst still delivering excellent vehicle restraint performance.
More costly to purchase but generally cheaper to install. Requires a good solid foundation to be installed into such as an existing thick concrete pad. This is the best option for multi-story car parks.
Cheaper to purchase, but requires excavations to install which can add to installation costs. This option is perfect for adding barrier on grassed verges or areas where there is no existing concrete foundation.
Other Products From Our Armco Range
Choose From A wide range of beams in different lengths and colours. All are galvanised for extra durability and corrosion resistance.
Internal, external, plastic and steel we have them all. With corner joiners within your Armco arsenal, you will get a great finish no matter the layout required.
Protect pedestrians from sharp corners and deflect vehicles using our extensive range of Armco barrier end caps.
Finding The Right Barrier Driving You Off The Rails?
Give our sales team a call today, they can help you get the very best barrier for your needs. They are available to speak to by phone on +44 (0)1905 794875 during normal business hours and can help you choose from our full range of safety barrier systems including our full range of Armco Barrier products.
|✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)
|We will be updating this shortly.
|127mm (post), 332mm (base)
|1030 (including base), 10mm (base only)
|76mm (post), 250mm (base)
|8mm (end sections), 5mm (inner section)
|Hot Dip Galvanised
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.