- £19.68 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £23.62
- 25 or more £19.09 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 50 or more £18.50 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 100 or more £17.32 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 250 or more £14.96 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Click For Bulk Deals!
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Installation Available Find out more
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: JSP
Bulk Deals On This Product
Prices are available only for complete deals.
Looking for even larger quantities? Give us a call on 01905 794 875 to discuss your requirements.
Wychwood Verge Marker Posts A Flexible Verge Post
The Wychwood is a flexible verge post that is designed to bend and withstand multiple collisions. High quality reflective top area and an economical design make it perfect for most verge post marking applications. Manufactured from molded spring back plastic, it will flex right back into shape after being hit or run over.
- Large reflective area that conforms to RI EN12899-2 class R2.
- Almost impossible to damage permanently
- Complies to both European and British quality Standards.
- Made in the UK
Suitable Uses for the Wychwood Verge Post
- Marking Hazardous bends within roads.
- Marking entrances
- Marking verges
- Warning of Hazards near road sides
- Creating a barrier between two carriageways.
Installing the Wychwood Marker
Installation of the Wychwood post could not be easier. All you need to do is push it into the ground, or use a mallet if the ground is firm. The hole is provided in the base of the Wychwood post in case you are setting it into concrete so that the post cannot be removed.
|Conforms||RI EN12899-2 class R2.|
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Height||Total: 130cm, When installing to white line: 85cm|
|Type||High strength, UV Stabilised PVC|
|Colour||Black with reflective markings|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Yes, any method for cutting PVC. We recommend a regular or junior hacksaw and a smooth file to finish off the edges.Was this answer helpful?
- The Wychwood post is double sided - red on the one side and white on the other. The red side normally faces the oncoming traffic on the left.Was this answer helpful?
- These can be simply pushed into soft ground. They have a 'blade' type construction so they flex. No extra tools are needed unless the ground is particularly hard. You can also set them into concrete if you wish.Was this answer helpful?