£19.68 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £23.62
- 25 or more £19.09 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 50 or more £18.50 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 100 or more £17.32 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 250 or more £14.96 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Click For Bulk Deals!
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Installation Available Find out more
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: JSP
- MPN: HEV040-106-500
Bulk Deals On This Product
Prices are available only for complete deals.
Looking for even larger quantities? Give us a call on +44 (0)1905 794875 to discuss your requirements.
Wychwood Flexible Verge Post With Reflectors
The Wychwood Verge Post is a cost-effective, straightforward solution for most verge post-marking applications. Manufactured from moulded spring-back plastic, the Wychwood will flex right back into shape if hit or run over. The verge marker is designed to bend and withstand multiple collisions, with a high-quality reflective top made of high-density polyethylene and a nickel-plated steel stake.
The Wychwood post is made in the UK following European and British quality standards. The large reflective area on the post conforms to RI EN12899-2 class R2. The marker is almost impossible to damage permanently, making it lastingly durable and highly cost-efficient. The marker can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and left to air dry if necessary.
Suitable uses for the Wychwood Verge Post:
- Marking hazardous bends on roads
- Marking entrances
- Marking Verges
- Warning of hazards near road signs
- Creating a barrier between two carriageways
Installing the Wychwood marker:
Installation of the Wychwood verge post is effortless. All you need to do is push the marker into the ground with your hands or with a mallet if the soil is firm. If you are installing the post into concrete, the small hole inserted into the post’s base stops vandals from removing the marker from its spot.
Alternatives To This Wychwood Flexible Verge Post
If you’re not sure the Wychwood post suits your requirements, the products below may be more to your liking:
- Churchill Verge Post - similar to the Wychwood, the Churchill Verge Post will not shatter when impacted. Users commonly place Churchill markers on country lanes where hard corners are present.
- Need a surface mountable verge marker? - Our ST Blade Bolt Down Hazard Marker is ideal for highway agencies, councils, or shopping centres needing to demark lanes,
- Do you need a large self-righting bollard? - Our Duraflex Self-Righting Bollard is great for use at junctions, roundabouts or in car parks to help with vehicular traffic flow.
Do You Still Have Questions About Our Wychwood Verge Posts
Our friendly sales team is on hand to answer any questions about our range of verge markers and traffic bollards. Call us at +44 (0)1905 794875 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
|Conforms||RI EN12899-2 class R2.|
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Height||Total: 130cm, When installing to white line: 85cm|
|Type||High strength, UV Stabilised PVC|
|Colour||Black with reflective markings|
Customer Questions & Answers
Yes, any method for cutting PVC. We recommend a regular or junior hacksaw and a smooth file to finish off the edges.Was this answer helpful?
The Wychwood post is double sided - red on the one side and white on the other. The red side normally faces the oncoming traffic on the left.Was this answer helpful?
These can be simply pushed into soft ground. They have a 'blade' type construction so they flex. No extra tools are needed unless the ground is particularly hard. You can also set them into concrete if you wish.Was this answer helpful?