- £1.39 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £1.67
- 25 or more £1.29 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 50 or more £1.19 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Start Traffic
Universal Tarmac and Concrete Fixing
The universal fixing is a heavy duty fixing for use into tarmac or concrete. The fixing is made up of two parts, the bolt and the Nylon plug. This fixing is designed for quick installation, being installed in exactly the same way as a traditional rawl-type fixing. Our universal fixing features a hot dip galvenised finish for an extra-long life time.
Applications for the Universal Fixing
This Fixing is suitable for many applications including:
- Fixing our speed bumps.
- Fixing our bollard bases.
- Fixing some bolt down posts.
- Various other traffic related applications.
This fixing requires an 18mm hole, however a 16mm hole can be used when securing into tarmac for a very snug fit.
How is this Installed?
This fixing is installed in the same fashion as the traditional rawl-type fixing.
- Mark out the hole using a marker or small drill.
- Drill an 16mm hole to the depth of the plug - at least 100mm.
- Clean the hole from any dust or debris using a brush or air pump.
- Use a hammer to knock in the plastic plug.
- Position the item you want to secure over the hole.
- Place the coach screw and tighten using a 16mm socket or nut spinner.
No Washer NeededThe unique flanged head design eliminates the need for a washer in most situations - less parts, less time on site!
Tough Nylon Plug
The plug is manufactured from Nylon and with its prickly design, allows it to be secured into either tarmac or concrete.
|Conforms||Tensile: 34.60kn, Shear: 43kn|
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Diameter||Bolt Thread:10mm, Bolt Head:24.17mm (widest point) Plug 18.42mm|
|Length||Bolt: 102mm (112mm including head) Plug: 92mm|
|Drill Hole Size||16/18mm|
|Per Unit||Bolt: 60g, Plug: 15g|
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.