- £6.97 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £8.36
- 100 or more £6.75 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 200 or more £6.55 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Click For Bulk Deals!
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: JSP
Bulk Deals On This Product
Prices are available only for complete deals.
Looking for even larger quantities? Give us a call on 01905 794 875 to discuss your requirements.
No Waiting Cone MK5
We think that this triangular no waiting cone is the best on the market - The MK5 from JSP is a further refinement to the traditional no waiting cone making it better than ever before. No waiting cones are normally used for preventing unwanted parking during public events and in construction areas.
- Recessed, fully regulations compliant 200mm ‘No Waiting’ Symbol on three sides.
- Extremely stable and sturdy design.
- Ideal for preventing unauthorised parking.
- 100% recycled base with a UV stable Polyethylene yellow top.
When ordering 200 or more, we can emboss these cones with your company name or logo – Please phone us for a quotation for this.
Why choose this No Waiting Cone?
Whilst many no parking cones are similar, this cone is produced using a blow moulding process that gives it unrivalled quality and consistency.
- No waiting symbol has 2 year UV stabilisation.
- Recessed no waiting symbol to reduce damage if knocked over.
- Hand grips underneath for easy stacking / unloading.
- Events where car drop offs and pick-ups need to be managed.
- Clearing curbs before, during and after street cleaning or resurfacing.
- Hotel and Airport drop off points.
- Managing traffic outside of Schools.
- Reserving parking spaces in almost any application.
|AccuChecked||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
|AccuPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|Type||Polyethylene top, Recycled PVC base|
|Colour||High Visibility Yellow Top. Black / dark grey base.|
|Customisation||Embossing available on similar cone, please phone for more information (200 minimum quantity)|
Customer Questions & Answers
- Good Morning Brian, The product is road legal as opposed to the conical no waiting cone which is only for use on private land, car parks etc. However whether there would be an issue placing the product in front of your drive to stop people parking is a question you would need to ask the Highways Agency. If you have a dropped curb, people shouldn't be parking there anyway. It might deter them so would be worth a go if the Highways people are happy with it.
MaxineWas this answer helpful?