- £27.14 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £32.57
- 25 or more £26.60 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 50 or more £26.05 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Go In Our Warehouse.
- Same Day Dispatch Order before 2PM.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Installation Available Find out more
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Start Traffic
Cast In 1160mm Z-section Armco Barrier Post
When you have to keep your eye on the budget a Z-section post can be just what you need to lower costs whilst still providing great protection. This Z section dig in post is the best value post available in our Armco range giving great performance at an exceptional price point.
Even though this crash barrier upright comes in at the cheapest price point in the range, it is still made to the same high standards as the rest of our armo range. Offering a quality galvanised finish and precision drilled mounting points that ensure assembly is as easy as possible, and that the lifespan of the post is as long as possible.
This cast in Armco post is a great value alternative to the RSJ counterparts, it can however only be installed in areas where it is possible to excavate foundations. For areas where this is not possible, such as multi-story car parks, or already concreted areas a bolt down post solution may be more suitable.
Key Features of our Cast In Z-Section Armco Post:
- Great Value For Money - Offers exceptional value for money when compared to other posts in the range.
- Simple Cast In Installation - Can be installed nearly anywhere by simply digging a hole approximately 450mm square and of an appropriate depth.
- Compatible with all of our Armco accessories - Build a setup that perfectly fits your needs.
- Easy Installation With Consistent Hole Spacing - Good quality control means that holes line up and are easier to install than cheaper alternatives.
- Hot Dip Galvanised Finish - Prevents corrosion for many years to come.
- Suitable For Off-Highway Use - Install quickly and easily in car parks, transport depots, distribution hubs, airports, docks and many more locations.
- Bulk Discounts - Buying a large amount? We can arrange for large order quantity saving you money.
Choosing The Right Armco Barrier Post
With choices between bolt down, cast in (dig in) z section and RSJ configurations selecting the right post can be daunting. A few considerations can easily help you decide on which system is the most appropriate.
The I-Beam (RSJ) profile Armco post offers improved strength over Z section posts. RSJ posts are ideal for applications where heavier vehicles are present. For Lighter low-speed applications Z-section posts offer plenty of stopping power.
Z-section beams are the post of choice for those who have budget restrictions, as they offer a significant cost saving over their RSJ Counterparts whilst still delivering excellent vehicle restraint performance.
More costly to purchase but generally cheaper to install. Requires a good solid foundation to be installed into such as an existing thick concrete pad. This is the best option for multi-story car parks.
Cheaper to purchase, but requires excavations to install which can add to installation costs. This option is perfect for adding barriers on grassed verges or areas where there is no existing concrete foundation.
Other Parts of our Armco Range
Choose From A wide range of beams in different lengths and colours. All are galvanised for extra durability and corrosion resistance.
Internal, external, plastic and steel we have them all. With corner joiners within your Armco arsenal, you will get a great finish no matter the layout required.
Protect pedestrians from sharp corners and deflect vehicles using our extensive range of Armco barrier end caps.
Ready To Dig In & Make A Purchase?
We are here to help you find the very best Armco solution for your needs, whether you are looking for a powder-coated beam or a sprung post we have what you need. Our sales team is here to assist you to find the very best fit for your needs, they can be contacted during normal business hours on +44 (0)1905 794875.
|✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)
|We will be updating this shortly.
|Hot Dip Galvanised
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.