£85.71 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £102.85
- 25 or more £84.00 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 50 or more £82.28 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Rapid Delivery Typically 5 - 7 Days
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Installation Available Find out more
- Dispatches In: 5 - 7 Days
- Brand: Start Traffic
Cast In 2000mm P224 RSJ Double Height Armco Barrier Post
With a total length of 2000mm, this is the tallest Armco post that we provide. It comes pre-drilled for an extra mounting point for a double row of Armco beam making it ideal for applications where articulated vehicles form the majority of the traffic.
This crash barrier post needs to be cast into the ground within a suitable foundation, this means that it is not suited for areas where excavating a foundation is not possible. If you are looking for something that can be fitted to an existing foundation then please see our range of bolt down posts.
As per the rest of our Armco barrier range, this post is made from quality galvanised steel and is ideal for improving safety wherever vehicles are present and may need arresting if out of control.
Key Features of our Cast In 200mm Double Row Armco Barrier Post:
- Double Height - Ideal for applications where larger vehicles operate that may go over the top of a shorter barrier.
- Simple Cast In Installation - Can be installed nearly anywhere by simply digging a hole approximately 450mm square and of an appropriate depth.
- Available in several other heights - This double row P224 post is also available in a slightly smaller 1800mm size.
- Compatible with all of our Armco accessories - Build a setup that perfectly fits your needs.
- Easy Installation With Consistent Hole Spacing - Good quality control means that holes line up and are easier to install than cheaper alternatives.
- Hot Dip Galvanised Finish - Prevents corrosion for many years to come.
- Suitable For Off-Highway Use - Install quickly and easily in car parks, transport depots, distribution hubs, airports, docks and many more locations.
- Bulk Discounts - Buying a large amount? We can arrange for large order quantities saving you money.
Choosing The Right Armco Barrier Post
With choices between bolt down, cast in (dig in) z section and RSJ configurations selecting the right post can be daunting. A few considerations can easily help you decide on which system is the most appropriate.
The I-Beam (RSJ) profile Armco post offers improved strength over Z section posts. RSJ posts are ideal for applications where heavier vehicles are present. For Lighter low-speed applications Z-section posts offer plenty of stopping power.
Z-section beams are the post of choice for those who have budget restrictions, as they offer a significant cost saving over their RSJ Counterparts whilst still delivering excellent vehicle restraint performance.
More costly to purchase but generally cheaper to install. Requires a good solid foundation to be installed into such as an existing thick concrete pad. This is the best option for multi-story car parks.
Cheaper to purchase, but requires excavations to install which can add to installation costs. This option is perfect for adding barriers on grassed verges or areas where there is no existing concrete foundation.
Other Parts of our Armco Range
Choose From A wide range of beams in different lengths and colours. All are galvanised for extra durability and corrosion resistance.
Internal, external, plastic and steel we have them all. With corner joiners within your Armco arsenal, you will get a great finish no matter the layout required.
Protect pedestrians from sharp corners and deflect vehicles using our extensive range of Armco barrier end caps.
Do You Have Extra Tall Requirements For Your Armco Barrier?
If you need any assistance finding the right safety barriers for your project we are here to help. Whether you are installing new traffic control systems at a car park, or need some Armco safety barrier with extra tall beams our sales team will assist you in getting the best value for your money. Our sales team are available during office hours on +44 (0)1905 794875..
|✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)
|We will be updating this shortly.
|8mm (end sections), 5mm (inner section)
|Hot Dip Galvanised
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.