£94.28 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £113.14
- 25 or more £92.39 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 50 or more £90.51 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Rapid Delivery Typically 5 - 7 Days
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Installation Available Find out more
- Dispatches In: 5 - 7 Days
- Brand: Start Traffic
Bolt Down 610mm X Spring Armco Barrier Post
This Armco X spring post is very fast to install as it only has a single ground fixing, this makes it the ideal solution for light traffic areas. The foot / base plate of the barrier sits behind the beam giving great clearance from the barrier rail back to the wall or asset that the barrier is protecting.
The X style spring post is capable of supporting single rows of Armco beam for installations that do not require extra height. The special design of this post allows it to flex under a load of an impact, reducing the risk of damage to the floor, beam and of course the vehicle hitting it.
The kinked leg design of this Armco post reduces its footprint making it ideal for running alongside walkways and against walls. As with all of our Armco range, this post is galvanized to prevent corrosion and manufactured to good standards to make assembly on site very easy.
Key Features Of Our Amrco X Post:
- Spring Design - Designed to flex and return to position after it experiences an impact.
- Minimise Damage - Both to the vehicle impacting, the floor and the barrier itself.
- Bolt Down Installation - Simple to install on any suitable existing surface.
- Great Value For Money - Offers exceptional value for money when compared to other posts in the range.
- Compatible with all of our Armco accessories - Build a setup that perfectly fits your needs.
- Easy Installation With Consistent Hole Spacing - Good quality control means that holes line up and are easier to install than cheaper alternatives.
- Hot Dip Galvanised Finish - Prevents corrosion for many years to come.
- Suitable For Off-Highway Use - Install quickly and easily in car parks, transport depots, distribution hubs, airports, docks and many more locations.
- Bulk Discounts - Buying a large amount? We can arrange for large order quantities saving you money.
Choosing The Right Spring Armco Post
This short guide will help you find the right sprung post for your Armco barrier installation.
The most popular choice as it offers excellent deflection whilst still having a firm strong front leg. Ideal for multi-story car parks where it will resist pulling fixings from the ground causing damage.
A very strong and easy to install post. Can withstand glancing blows from HGV’s and Forklifts whilst seldom pulling out its fixings, minimising damage to floor surfaces.
X Spring Post
Fixed with a single bolt this support is very quick to install. Suitable for areas with light traffic, it is also capable of supporting to levels of Armco beam.
Other Products From Our Armco Range
Choose From A wide range of beams in different lengths and colours. All are galvanised for extra durability and corrosion resistance.
Internal, external, plastic and steel we have them all. With corner joiners within your Armco arsenal, you will get a great finish no matter the layout required.
Protect pedestrians from sharp corners and deflect vehicles using our extensive range of Armco barrier end caps.
Need Assistance Finding The Right Armco Post?
Whether you are looking for spring steel Armco posts or RSJ posts, anchor bolts or handrail extensions we have what you need. Our team of expert staff will help you get the very best Armco installation for your budget and requirements. Our staff are ready on the phone waiting to help you get the right type of post for your barrier system on +44 (0)1905 794875.
|✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)
|We will be updating this shortly.
|Hot Dip Galvanised
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.