£94.28 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £113.14
- 25 or more £92.39 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 50 or more £90.51 ea. (Ex VAT)
- Rapid Delivery Typically 5 - 7 Days
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Installation Available Find out more
- Dispatches In: 5 - 7 Days
- Brand: Start Traffic
Bolt Down 610mm L Spring Armco Barrier Post SPLMG
This spring style post is designed specifically to deflect under light loads minimising damage to both the Armco rail and the vehicle impacting it. This cuts down on maintenance costs and reduces the likelihood of having to replace sections of damaged rail. When used with open box beam rail this is perfect for taking impacts from HGV’s and Forklifts.
This Armco post is a bolt down format that is easy to install onto any suitable pre-existing or purpose cast hard standing. It can be installed with its foot protruding from the rear or reversed to point forward. The flexibility offered by the upright reduces the likelihood of damage to the floor in the event of an incident.
This post is made to the same exacting standards as the rest of our Armco range using only high quality hot-dipped galvanised steel. This ensures that the post will not rust and will remain in good order for many years to come.
Key Features Of Our Amrco L Spring Post:
- Spring Design - Designed to flex and return to position after it experiences an impact.
- Minimise Damage - Both to the vehicle impacting, the floor and the barrier itself.
- Bolt Down Installation - Simple to install on any suitable existing surface.
- Great Value For Money - Offers exceptional value for money when compared to other posts in the range.
- Compatible with all of our Armco accessories - Build a setup that perfectly fits your needs.
- Easy Installation With Consistent Hole Spacing - Good quality control means that holes line up and are easier to install than cheaper alternatives.
- Hot Dip Galvanised Finish - Prevents corrosion for many years to come.
- Suitable For Off-Highway Use - Install quickly and easily in car parks, transport depots, distribution hubs, airports, docks and many more locations.
- Bulk Discounts - Buying a large amount? We can arrange for large order quantities saving you money.
Choosing The Right Spring Armco Post
This short guide will help you find the right sprung post for your Armco barrier installation.
The most popular choice as it offers excellent deflection whilst still having a firm strong front leg. Ideal for multi-story car parks where it will resist pulling fixings from the ground causing damage.
L Spring Post
A very strong and easy to install post. Can withstand glancing blows from HGV’s and Forklifts whilst seldom pulling out its fixings, minimising damage to floor surfaces.
Fixed with a single bolt this support is very quick to install. Suitable for areas with light traffic, it is also capable of supporting to levels of Armco beam.
Other Products From Our Armco Range
Choose From A wide range of beams in different lengths and colours. All are galvanised for extra durability and corrosion resistance.
Internal, external, plastic and steel we have them all. With corner joiners within your Armco arsenal, you will get a great finish no matter the layout required.
Protect pedestrians from sharp corners and deflect vehicles using our extensive range of Armco barrier end caps.
Need Assistance Finding The Right Armco Post?
If you are struggling to find the best Armco post for your needs then we are here to help. Our friendly sales team with help you get a deal that will put a smile on your face spring in your step. Call us today on +44 (0)1905 794875 and get the right post for your needs at a great price..
|✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)
|We will be updating this shortly.
|Hot Dip Galvanised
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.