- £54.29 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £65.15
- 25 or more £53.20 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 50 or more £52.12 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Installation Available Find out more
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Start Traffic
Bolt Down 560mm P224 RSJ Armco Barrier Post
This is the shortest of the range of bolt down Armco barrier posts that we offer, standing at a total height of 560mm including the base. These RSJ posts are ideal for use in heavier-duty applications offering strength and rigidity to barrier installations.
Each post comes with four fixing holes around its base for easy installation into any appropriate hard standing. Please note that when installing bolt down posts the barrier will only be as strong as the surface it is installed into.
Suitable for use with both our standard corrugated Armco beam and our open box beam lengths. This post along with most of our Armco range is designed and manufactured in the UK, made from quality materials that will stand the test of time. This post comes with a heavy-duty hot-dipped galvanized finish that is very corrosion resistant.
Key Features of Our Bolt Down 560mm RSJ Armco Post:
- No Excavation Required - Bolts down without the need for expensive excavations and waste removal.
- Available in several other heights - including with “double beam” and handrail compatibility.
- Compatible With All of Our Armco Accessories - Build a setup that perfectly fits your needs.
- Easy Installation With Consistent Hole Spacing - Good quality control means that holes line up and are easier to install than cheaper alternatives.
- Hot Dip Galvanised Finish - Prevents corrosion for many years to come.
- Suitable For Off-Highway Use - Install quickly and easily in car parks, transport depots, distribution hubs, airports, docks and many more locations.
- Bulk Discounts - Buying a large amount? We can arrange for large order quantity saving you money.
Choosing The Right Armco Barrier Post
With choices between bolt down, cast in (dig in) z section and RSJ configurations selecting the right post can be daunting. A few considerations can easily help you decide on which system is the most appropriate.
The I-Beam (RSJ) profile Armco post offers improved strength over Z section posts. RSJ posts are ideal for applications where heavier vehicles are present. For Lighter low-speed applications Z-section posts offer plenty of stopping power.
Z-section beams are the post of choice for those who have budget restrictions, as they offer a significant cost saving over their RSJ Counterparts whilst still delivering excellent vehicle restraint performance.
More costly to purchase but generally cheaper to install. Requires a good solid foundation to be installed into such as an existing thick concrete pad. This is the best option for multi-story car parks.
Cheaper to purchase, but requires excavations to install which can add to installation costs. This option is perfect for adding barrier on grassed verges or areas where there is no existing concrete foundation.
Other Products From Our Armco Range
Choose From A wide range of beams in different lengths and colours. All are galvanised for extra durability and corrosion resistance.
Internal, external, plastic and steel we have them all. With corner joiners within your Armco arsenal, you will get a great finish no matter the layout required.
Protect pedestrians from sharp corners and deflect vehicles using our extensive range of Armco barrier end caps.
Struggling To Bolt Down Your Requirements?
Give our sales team a call today on +44 (0)1905 794875 they will help you find the best possible Armco posts to suit your installation. If you're not looking for Armco specifically, fear not, we have a multitude of barrier and impact protection systems available.
|✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)
|We will be updating this shortly.
|127mm (post), 332mm (base)
|560mm (including base), 10mm (base only)
|76mm (post), 250mm (base)
|8mm (end sections), 5mm (inner section)
|Hot Dip Galvanised
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.