- £71.42 Ex VAT
- Inc VAT: £85.70
- 25 or more £69.99 ea. (Ex VAT)
- 50 or more £68.56 ea. (Ex VAT)
- In Stock Ready To Be Dispatched.
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout.
- Installation Available Find out more
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Start Traffic
42mm Hand Rail Extension For Armco Spring Posts
When building runs of Armco Barrier in areas with high foot traffic, you may require some handrails to help pedestrians from falling in the event or simply from falling over the barrier. This can be greatly useful in areas such as car parks and warehouses. Made in the same galvanised steel as the spring posts, this handrail will remain strong in testing conditions and also blend into the posts making it look like one single component rather than the extension that it is.
On a 610mm spring post, this handrail extension will take the assembled overall height of the rail to approximately 1.2m, around waist height to the average person. This height means the rail will naturally fall to hand. It also makes it a bit more difficult to be scaled preventing people stepping over into a potentially dangerous area.
Being an extension piece, this allows for more flexibility in the selection of where you put the handrail and how many you have in your Armco runs as opposed to the 760mm RSJ Bolt Down post with the handrail extension welded to it.
Key Features Of Armco 42mm Hand Rails
- Bolt-On Attachment- Giving you the freedom in the choice of where you put the handrail extensions or if you require temporary handrails, this is also possible.
- Galvanised Steel Finish - Prevents corrosion for the long term future.
- Easy Installation- With only 2-3 bolts required to fit to a spring post, this handrail can be easily assembled by a single person.
- Suitable For Off-Highway use- Install quickly and easily in car parks, transport depots, distribution hubs, airports, docks and many more locations.
- Bulk Discounts - Buying a large amount? We can arrange for large order quantity saving you money.
Other Products From Our Armco Range
This is a great alternative offering more flexibility with post locations, yet still uses the same posts as the rest of our Armco range.
Choose from a range of mounting posts that allow you to bolt your barriers down without excavations and more.
We have a wide range of different end caps for different situations, with plastic end caps to protect pedestrians from edges.
Need Help Getting A Grip On Your Armco Quote?
If you’re struggling to get your Armco quote together, call our sales team on +44 (0)1905 794875. They will be happy to help you with any questions or queries you may have on the Armco range.
|✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)
|✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)
Customer Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.