Shelter Parts, Spares & Accessories
Parts, Spares and Accessories For Shelters
If you're looking to personalise your shelter, our range of panels and cladding are specifically designed to alter and enhance shelters to suit your unique preferences. Whether you want to expand your shelter, add additional panels for increased privacy and wind protection, or upgrade a roof to better protect against the elements, our versatile options allow you to tailor your shelter (or build it from scratch) to meet your specific needs.
In addition to panels and cladding, we offer a wide range of perch benches to complement your shelter. These benches provide comfortable seating options, encouraging people to enjoy the sheltered space while adding a touch of aesthetic appeal.
For designated smoking areas, our cigarette bins come in a variety of shapes and sizes, ensuring a suitable solution for any smoking shelter. These bins are essential for maintaining cleanliness and providing a designated space for smokers to dispose of their cigarette butts responsibly.
For Bus Shelters, choose from our range of noticeboards, with information display boards and advertising light boxes. Explore our comprehensive range of parts and accessories to enhance the functionality and aesthetics of your sheltered spaces, no matter what they may be.
Build a shelter tailored to your specific requirements by exploring this page. Here, you have the option to assemble a shelter with custom dimensions using frames and panels.
Alternatively, you can choose from our staff-designed and hand-prepared assortment of prebuilt smoking shelters, walkway shelters, cycle shelters, bus shelters, bin shelters, trolley shelters, and paypoint shelters.
Factors to Consider
Customisation & Compatibility
- Look for panels and cladding options with the same name so they are compatible with your shelter's design and aesthetic preferences.
- Ensure that benches are of the best size and in the style of your shelter.
Versatility & Expansion
- Our shelters are infinitely modular, so as long as you have chosen cladding from the same collection, it will allow for versatility in shelter configuration, including options for expansion or modification
- Consider accessories that can be easily integrated or added to accommodate future needs or changes in shelter usage.
Ease of Maintenance
- Consider the ease of cleaning and maintaining the selected accessories, especially for outdoor elements that may affect the shelter and its accessories.
Budget & Cost Considerations:
- Factor in long-term costs, including maintenance and replacement expenses, when making your choice.
Our Friendly Team Is Here To Help!
If you need help in making your decision or aren’t sure if the accessories you’ve chosen are compatible with the rest of your shelter, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on +44 (0)1905 794875.
You can also send us an instant message using the chat box below!